Wholesale 50pcs Practical 3.8V E10 Round Small Light Bulb Physical Laboratory DIY Material
These small light bulbs are mainly used in electrical experiments of school, excellent and useful. Great instrument for learning physical and electrical experiments, as well as the science DIY equipment for teens and school students.
-Size: About 2.30X1.00X1.00cm/0.90X0.39X0.39in.
-Rated voltage: 3.8V.
-Rated current: 0.3A.
-Rated power: 1.14W.
- The physics experiment lamp bulb is great and wonderful helper for students to learn electronic science.
- It is lightweight for carrying easily, which the students can bring it outside to play with their friends.
- Our miniature screw base light bulb can produce 3.8 volts at 0.3 amps, emitting bright light to meet your lighting needs.
- Glass material to make, bright light, durable in use, compatible with many power tools.
- These E10 small bulb are mainly used in primary and secondary school electrical experiments.
50 x small light bulbs